Coal Combustion Residuals Management
The Industry is Changing...we know the way.
We have been working with power companies for over 10 years and have a history of providing creative solutions in the face of ever increasing regulatory requirements. We have a proven track record in landfill RCRA Subtitle D projects from design through construction, material containment, waste disposal and beneficial use. Hull offers expertise in regulatory programs, permitting, engineering, beneficial use, and disposal design and evaluations.
What We Can Do:
- State of the art CCR landfill and impoundment siting, permitting, engineering design and CQA
- Feasibility studies for new or replacement CCR management systems
- Groundwater monitoring
- Stormwater and lechate management
- Ash pond assessment, conversion and closure
- Closure and post-closure care plans for landfills and impoundments
- Due diligence and risk assessment
- Reporting compliance requirements and website development
- Dam and dike safety inspections and in field data reporting
- Slope stability analysis
- Geotechnical assessment and engineering
- GIS toolbox
- Logistic management
Safety is ingrained into our corporate culture. We instill a discipline of safety throughout the organization in all aspects of the work we perform. We are committed to providing a safe work environment through regularly scheduled and frequent training, open communication, and extraordinary resources.
Read more on our blog page called WIDE OPEN