Contact: Shawn McGee, PE | 440.232.9945 | email@example.com
Hull's geoenvironmental work is characterized by the seamless integration of geotechnical engineering and ecological design. We leverage our expertise in site characterization, risk assessment, waste management, soil and groundwater remediation, and infrastructure development to design innovative and sustainable solutions to complex environmental challenges.
Hull maintains its own American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) accredited Geotechnical/Materials Testing Laboratory. Our years of experience with this unique in-house facility allow us to provide clients with personalized, timely, and competitively priced analytical testing services.
We offer the following geoenvironmental services:
- Streambank restoration
- Hydrogeological investigation and subsurface characterization
- Slope stabilization, streambank restoration, landslide evaluation/remediation, and earth retaining systems (tied back walls, retaining walls, mechanically stabilized earth walls, sheet piling, etc.)
- Geotechnical exploration and support for transportation, infrastructure, and mining projects
- Shallow and deep foundation considerations
- Ground modification treatments
- Dams, reservoirs, slurry walls, cut-off walls, hydraulic barrier design, and levees (design and seepage analysis)
- Landfill and subsurface stability for waste containment facilities
- Development of subsurface remediation and treatment technologies
- Evaluation of flow and transport modeling
- Geosynthetic design for containment and remediation applications
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) services